5 Layer Greek Dip
1. Finely chop olive, bell pepper, cucumber, and dill.
2. Spread hummus about 1-2 inches thick in the bottom of a wide serving dish.
3. Sprinkle the vegetables evenly over the hummus.
4. Crumble feta cheese on top.
5. Sprinkle bits of dill and serve with warm pita slices. Enjoy!
-Two 15 oz. cans of chickpeas/garbanzo beans
-1/3 cup of liquid from the can of chickpeas
-2 cloves of garlic finely minced or 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
-Juice from 1/2 lemon
-3 tablespoons of olive or grapeseed oil
-2 tablespoons of tahini (sesame seed paste)
-1 teaspoon of salt
Directions: Mix all the ingredients in a food processor until the consistency is smooth. Yes, it’s that easy.